Wholesale Baltic Amber
Do we sell Wholesale Amber Teething Necklaces? Yes, we sure do!!
We also sell the entire Amber Range in wholesale too!
Whether your a Pharmacy, Natural therapy store or Baby Store, we can supply your business with authentic amber neckaces and bracelets at unbeatable prices.
At AmberTeethingNecklaces.net.au we only use only authentic amber in our wholesale Baltic amber teething necklaces. Our bulk Baltic amber is imported straight from the source in Lithuania, so each of our wholesale Baltic amber teething necklaces come with a certificate of authenticity.
Need wholesale Baltic amber teething necklaces that are both beautiful and safe? You’ve come to the right place.
All of our necklaces are packed with safety features such as
- Amber Teething Necklaces are 32cm long
- Safety plastic screw caps that are internally threaded
- Strong cotton thread
- Individually knotted beads
- Large range of colors
- Each bead is polished to a high shine
But they’re not just safe, they’re beautiful too – choose from one of our four colours and styles (with more to be added soon): Bicolour, Multicolour, Natural White and White Cognac.
Free Shipping is available.
Each bead is made from amber, a natural fossilised tree resin; amber has been known for years throughout the world (especially in Asia and Europe) to relieve teething, inflammation and pain.
Amber is rich in a substance called succinic acid – when amber is worn close to the skin it passes through the skin and is released into the bloodstream. Succinic acid is a natural known pain reliever.
Our Wholesale Amber Teething Necklaces offer many natural benefits for teething babies and toddlers:
- Safe and Natural
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Irritability and Crankiness
- Relieves Drooling and Eczema
- Soothes Redness and Inflammation
- Natural Alternative to Pain Medicine
Safety for both Mum and Baby is always important! Each of our wholesale amber necklaces have the following safety features:
- Plastic Threaded Screw Clasps – One of the biggest complaints mums have with amber teething necklaces are metal or sterling silver clasps. Our plastic screw safety clasp is internally threaded and designed to pop apart if enough pressure is applied. This makes our necklaces both safe and hypoallergenic.
- Short Strings on Cotton Thread – Cotton thread is a sticking point; silk looks great but is much stronger than cotton. They need to be strong enough to wear but not so strong that it becomes a choking hazard.
- Individually Knotted Beads – We’ve all been there: our necklaces break and the beads go everywhere. Each of our bulk amber necklaces have individually knotted beads so if the necklace does break you only lose one bead. Never purchase necklaces for babies and toddlers that aren’t individually knotted!
As bulk amber necklaces become more popular, it’s important to know that the product you’re getting is authentic. Much of the amber sold on the open market today is reconstituted resin and won’t have the healing effects of real amber. You need an authenticity certificate every time you buy; each certificate should come from the manufacturer and bear a stamp – never accept a handwritten certificate!
What You Get
Each of our wholesale amber teething necklaces come with the following:
- 5x wholesale Baltic amber teething necklaces
- 1x bulk packaged bag
- 5x Amber Authenticity Certificate